Storage Options Product Support
Below are some frequently asked questions which have helped other customers.
- Q. Where are the instructions for my HomeGuard Wireless Home Camera ?
- A. The user guide is now on the supplied CD, search for a file called : HomeGuard IP Camera Instructions Manual.
We have also provided a link for you to download the a quick start guide to assist in the installation :-
- Q. Which operating system supports HomeGuard Wireless Home Camera?
On PC: Windows XP or above, running IE 7.0 or above (For IE 11 and above, please run in compatibility mode - contact support for further assitance)
Mobile device: Apple IOS 5.0 or above, Android 2.3 or above
- Q. I'm unable to connect to the Internet with my HomeGuard DVR
- A. First : Make sure your DVR is connected to your network / internet router, it's worth making sure the LED's on the rear of the machine are either a solid colour or flashing.
1. Login to your DVR with a screen connected to the unit
2. From the main menu select SETUP, then NETWORK
3. Tick DHCP
4. Reboot the unit
Please also check that the 1st DNS IP Address is the same settings as your gateway (router) and Alternate DNS setting is 184.108.40.206
Everything should then work correctly, but please do not hesitate to contact us for further help.
- Q. I've lost the password for my HomeGuard Kit
- A. Please contact customer services by clicking submit service request below and a member of our team will be happy to assist
- Q. I'm unable to login remotely - it says the password is wrong
- A. We are aware a number of customers are getting the lower case l and i mixed up, we would advise deleting the P2P Password and entering a new more memorable password
If you are still having problems, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
For help with a specific product, select the relevant category page below.
If you cannot find an answer online, please contact us directly.