Storage Options Product Support
Below are some frequently asked questions which have helped other customers.
- Q. Can I use my IP Camera with Windows 8
- A. Please email email@example.com, for further details.
- Q. I'm unable to locate Windows drivers for my Tablet
- A. Your tablet does not require a windows driver, refer to your instruction manual : CONNECT TO A COMPUTER, once this has been setup correctly your tablet will become a storage device, Windows will assign a drive letter eg : F:\ etc
- Q. I receive the message "Unfortunately, Google TTS Engine has Stopped".
A fix for this is to :-
Going into: Settings, Language and input , text to speech, altered preferred engine : make PICO TTS as default.
- Q. Can I upgrade my Essential 2 to Jelly Bean
- A. We are pleased to say that you can upgrade this model to Jelly Bean 4.1, please following the link :-
For help with a specific product, select the relevant category page below.
If you cannot find an answer online, please contact us directly.